Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Daisy Duke Photoshoot

The photoshoot for the debut of the new line of Daisy Dukes was an absolute blast. The girls all looked so beautiful. I even looked pretty hot if I must say so myself. The ads will be available in a few days and of course, you my faithful followers will be the first to see them. It was a lot of fun on the set but it was so hot inside the studio and outside. But somehow we managed to pull off some really, really great shots. My daughter owner of Photography By Makala is such a talented photographer bringing out the best of us during the shoot. I did all hair and make-up for the shoot as well as design the wardrobe, create the designs and styled the photo shoot. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it all. Don't forget to Like Us on Facebook and Follow Us On Twitter and InstaGram.

No comments:

Post a Comment